About Richard Caswell....
Richard carefully values the opportunity to work with every seller, buyer & renter. Though he's presently a CA Realtor, Richard worked in NYC luxury Real Estate for over six years. He provides top quality service while selling client’s prized properties and will provide that same top quality service when helping customers find dream homes.
Managing expectations is essential when selling or buying real estate. Being present to connect, having patience communicating the entire process multiple times, uncovering needs & hot buttons, and proper qualifying allows Richard to be your Realtor.
Recent NYC Deals:
One Manhattan Square : 225 Cherry St, New York, NY 10002
Stuyvesant Town-Peter Cooper Village : 252 First Avenue New York, NY 10009
Mercedes House : 550 West 54th St. New York, NY 10019
525 W 52nd St, New York, NY 100
Sky : 605 W 42nd St, New York, NY 10036
502 West 167th Street, New York, NY, 10032
675 Academy St New York, NY 10034
The St. Mark : 115 East 9th Street, New York, NY, 10003
Orion Condominiums : 350 West 42nd Street, New York, NY, 10036
Cosmopolitan Condominium : 145 E 48th St, New York, NY 10017
MiMa : 405 West 42nd Street New York, NY 10018
455 West 37th St. New York, NY 10018
505 West 37th St. New York, NY 10018
From the Source
"Richard is an outstanding agent to work with. He is a skilled listener and negotiator, with very in-depth knowledge of the current market. Without doubt, I would seek him out immediately for any upcoming real estate transaction in the future."
Sales Strategy | Motivated Leadership | Contract Negotiation | Analytics | Prospecting |Effective Communication | Independent Brokerage | On-Site Real Estate Management | New Development | Events | High Volume | US Navy
Extell Marketing Group, Leasing Agent Associate at One Manhattan Square – New York, NY :
One-site new development lease-up introducing RTO (Rent-to-Own) Program at a luxury 815-unit condominium.
• Effective prospecting, qualifying, community touring, processing applications, credit screening & 3rd party guarantor outreach solutions per EMG policy exceeding sales by well over 160%.
• Leased and pre-leased apartments while converting prospects into RTO Program for a purchase.
• Prepared leases, Rent Abatement Riders, Election to Participate in RTO Program, Purchase Riders, Building Link accounts and Broker OP’s.
• Managed daily reporting of all new prospect appointments, pending deals, agreements, sponsor and investor inventory companywide.
Peter Cooper Village/Stuyvesant Town, Seasonal Assistant Leasing Representative – New York, NY :
On-site high-volume Assistant Leasing Rep uncovering prospects needs and hot buttons.
• Greeting and qualifying prospects, conducting community tours and showing apartments, processing applications, credit screening, and criminal background checks ensuring a smooth resident lease signing and move-in.
• Worked with the on-site property management software application (MRI) and CRM (REX) to track availability, record traffic and leasing activities, resident and prospect data, and critical demographic data.
Corcoran Group & Douglas Elliman – NYS Licensed Real Estate Salesperson :
Brokerage independent contractor. Felicitated entire transaction from start to close.
• Coordinated appointments to show rentals, condos & co-op apartments on listing side and on the perspective renters/buyer’s side.
• Weekly communication with attorneys, mortgage brokers/bankers, title, managing agents and co-brokers for timely closing/move.
• Analyzed current market trends for accurate negotiations, advertising and deductions.
• Member of Business Networking International Chapter 26, holding their Manhattan Rentals seat.
• Coordinated property closings, overseeing signing of documents, disbursements of funds and assembled board/purchase applications.
U.S. Navy, Dept. of Defense, Electrician Mate :
Honorable discharge. Trained as a Shipboard Electrician and Firefighter.
• Completed basic training in a highly selective boot camp program that taught naval strategy and was only open to upper 10% of candidates.
• Handled high-pressure situations in a calm, professional and effective manner.
Model Bartenders, Bartender – New York, NY:
• Exclusive bartender and team group leader for private and upscale events throughout NYC, NJ and Hamptons.
RC Marketing Enterprises, Principle – New York, NY :
• Editorial and print work modeling, entertainment and acting.
Education & Licenses:
• Berk Trade and Business School, Electrical Wiring – Long Island City
• U.S. Navy Technical Training, Shipboard Electrical Engineering- Great Lakes, IL
• New York State Real Estate Salesperson License
• California Real Estate Salesperson License